Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by emilie

Page: 8 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: emilie
Question 32

Some passwords are stored using specialized encryption algorithms known as hashes. Why is this an appropriate method?

Options:

A.

It is impossible to crack hashed user passwords unless the key used to encrypt them is obtained.

B.

If a user forgets the password, it can be easily retrieved using the hash key stored by administrators.

C.

Hashing is faster compared to more traditional encryption algorithms.

D.

Passwords stored using hashes are non-reversible, making finding the password much more difficult.

Discussion
Question 33

Hayden is the network security administrator for her company, a large finance firm based in Miami. Hayden just returned from a security conference in Las Vegas where they talked about all kinds of old and new security threats; many of which she did not know of. Hayden is worried about the current security state of her company's network so she decides to start scanning the network from an external IP address. To see how some of the hosts on her network react, she sends out SYN packets to an IP range. A number of IPs responds with a SYN/ACK response. Before the connection is established she sends RST packets to those hosts to stop the session. She does this to see how her intrusion detection system will log the traffic. What type of scan is Hayden attempting here?

Options:

A.

Hayden is attempting to find live hosts on her company's network by using an XMAS scan

B.

She is utilizing a SYN scan to find live hosts that are listening on her network

C.

The type of scan, she is using is called a NULL scan

D.

Hayden is using a half-open scan to find live hosts on her network

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 34

To see how some of the hosts on your network react, Winston sends out SYN packets to an IP range. A number of IPs respond with a SYN/ACK response. Before the connection is established he sends RST packets to those hosts to stop the session. Winston has done this to see how his intrusion detection system will log the traffic. What type of scan is Winston attempting here?

Options:

A.

Winston is attempting to find live hosts on your company's network by using an XMAS scan.

B.

He is utilizing a SYN scan to find live hosts that are listening on your network.

C.

This type of scan he is using is called a NULL scan.

D.

He is using a half-open scan to find live hosts on your network.

Discussion
Question 35

After an attacker has successfully compromised a remote computer, what would be one of the last steps that would be taken to ensure that the compromise is not traced back to the source of the problem?

Options:

A.

Install pactehs

B.

Setup a backdoor

C.

Cover your tracks

D.

Install a zombie for DDOS

Discussion
Page: 8 / 32
Title