Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by izaiah

Page: 28 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: izaiah
Question 112

____________ will let you assume a users identity at a dynamically generated web page or site.

Options:

A.

SQL attack

B.

Injection attack

C.

Cross site scripting

D.

The shell attack

E.

Winzapper

Discussion
Question 113

Which of the following is the best way an attacker can passively learn about technologies used in an organization?

Options:

A.

By sending web bugs to key personnel

B.

By webcrawling the organization web site

C.

By searching regional newspapers and job databases for skill sets technology hires need to possess in the organization

D.

By performing a port scan on the organization's web site

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 114

Bob is a very security conscious computer user. He plans to test a site that is known to have malicious applets, code, and more. Bob always make use of a basic Web Browser to perform such testing.

Which of the following web browser can adequately fill this purpose?

Options:

A.

Internet Explorer

B.

Mozila

C.

Lynx

D.

Tiger

Discussion
Question 115

What is SYSKEY # of bits used for encryption?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF