Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by izaiah

Page: 28 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: izaiah
Question 112

____________ will let you assume a users identity at a dynamically generated web page or site.

Options:

A.

SQL attack

B.

Injection attack

C.

Cross site scripting

D.

The shell attack

E.

Winzapper

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 113

Which of the following is the best way an attacker can passively learn about technologies used in an organization?

Options:

A.

By sending web bugs to key personnel

B.

By webcrawling the organization web site

C.

By searching regional newspapers and job databases for skill sets technology hires need to possess in the organization

D.

By performing a port scan on the organization's web site

Discussion
Question 114

Bob is a very security conscious computer user. He plans to test a site that is known to have malicious applets, code, and more. Bob always make use of a basic Web Browser to perform such testing.

Which of the following web browser can adequately fill this purpose?

Options:

A.

Internet Explorer

B.

Mozila

C.

Lynx

D.

Tiger

Discussion
Question 115

What is SYSKEY # of bits used for encryption?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF