Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by ozzy

Page: 24 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: ozzy
Question 96

What does ICMP (type 11, code 0) denote?

Options:

A.

Source Quench

B.

Destination Unreachable

C.

Time Exceeded

D.

Unknown Type

Discussion
Question 97

Joel and her team have been going through tons of garbage, recycled paper, and other rubbish in order to find some information about the target they are attempting to penetrate. How would you call this type of activity?

Options:

A.

Dumpster Diving

B.

Scanning

C.

CI Gathering

D.

Garbage Scooping

Discussion
Question 98

Neil is a network administrator working in Istanbul. Neil wants to setup a protocol analyzer on his network that will receive a copy of every packet that passes through the main office switch. What type of port will Neil need to setup in order to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Neil will have to configure a Bridged port that will copy all packets to the protocol analyzer.

B.

Neil will need to setup SPAN port that will copy all network traffic to the protocol analyzer.

C.

He will have to setup an Ether channel port to get a copy of all network traffic to the analyzer.

D.

He should setup a MODS port which will copy all network traffic.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 99

In TCP communications there are 8 flags; FIN, SYN, RST, PSH, ACK, URG, ECE, CWR. These flags have decimal numbers assigned to them:

FIN = 1

SYN = 2

RST = 4

PSH = 8

ACK = 16

URG = 32

ECE = 64

CWR = 128

Jason is the security administrator of ASPEN Communications. He analyzes some traffic using Wireshark and has enabled the following filters.

Questions 99

What is Jason trying to accomplish here?

Options:

A.

SYN, FIN, URG and PSH

B.

SYN, SYN/ACK, ACK

C.

RST, PSH/URG, FIN

D.

ACK, ACK, SYN, URG

Discussion
Page: 24 / 32
Title