Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by melania

Page: 3 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: melania
Question 12

Which set of access control solutions implements two-factor authentication?

Options:

A.

USB token and PIN

B.

Fingerprint scanner and retina scanner

C.

Password and PIN

D.

Account and password

Discussion
Question 13

Company A and Company B have just merged and each has its own Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). What must the Certificate Authorities (CAs) establish so that the private PKIs for Company A and Company B trust one another and each private PKI can validate digital certificates from the other company?

Options:

A.

Poly key exchange

B.

Cross certification

C.

Poly key reference

D.

Cross-site exchange

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 14

An organization hires a tester to do a wireless penetration test. Previous reports indicate that the last test did not contain management or control packets in the submitted traces. Which of the following is the most likely reason for lack of management or control packets?

Options:

A.

The wireless card was not turned on.

B.

The wrong network card drivers were in use by Wireshark.

C.

On Linux and Mac OS X, only 802.11 headers are received in promiscuous mode.

D.

Certain operating systems and adapters do not collect the management or control packets.

Discussion
Question 15

A penetration tester is hired to do a risk assessment of a company's DMZ.  The rules of engagement states that the penetration test be done from an external IP address with no prior knowledge of the internal IT systems.  What kind of test is being performed?

Options:

A.

white box

B.

grey box

C.

red box

D.

black box

Discussion
Page: 3 / 32
Title