Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by melania

Page: 3 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: melania
Question 12

Which set of access control solutions implements two-factor authentication?

Options:

A.

USB token and PIN

B.

Fingerprint scanner and retina scanner

C.

Password and PIN

D.

Account and password

Discussion
Question 13

Company A and Company B have just merged and each has its own Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). What must the Certificate Authorities (CAs) establish so that the private PKIs for Company A and Company B trust one another and each private PKI can validate digital certificates from the other company?

Options:

A.

Poly key exchange

B.

Cross certification

C.

Poly key reference

D.

Cross-site exchange

Discussion
Question 14

An organization hires a tester to do a wireless penetration test. Previous reports indicate that the last test did not contain management or control packets in the submitted traces. Which of the following is the most likely reason for lack of management or control packets?

Options:

A.

The wireless card was not turned on.

B.

The wrong network card drivers were in use by Wireshark.

C.

On Linux and Mac OS X, only 802.11 headers are received in promiscuous mode.

D.

Certain operating systems and adapters do not collect the management or control packets.

Discussion
Question 15

A penetration tester is hired to do a risk assessment of a company's DMZ.  The rules of engagement states that the penetration test be done from an external IP address with no prior knowledge of the internal IT systems.  What kind of test is being performed?

Options:

A.

white box

B.

grey box

C.

red box

D.

black box

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 3 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$40  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

EC0-350 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99