Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by travis

Page: 15 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: travis
Question 60

To what does “message repudiation” refer to what concept in the realm of email security?

Options:

A.

Message repudiation means a user can validate which mail server or servers a message was passed through.

B.

Message repudiation means a user can claim damages for a mail message that damaged their reputation.

C.

Message repudiation means a recipient can be sure that a message was sent from a particular person.

D.

Message repudiation means a recipient can be sure that a message was sent from a certain host.

E.

Message repudiation means a sender can claim they did not actually send a particular message.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 61

An Nmap scan shows the following open ports, and nmap also reports that the OS guessing results to match too many signatures hence it cannot reliably be identified:

21 ftp

23 telnet

80 http

443 https

What does this suggest?

Options:

A.

This is a Windows Domain Controller

B.

The host is not firewalled

C.

The host is not a Linux or Solaris system

D.

The host is not properly patched

Discussion
Question 62

Which of the following tools are used for footprinting? (Choose four)

Options:

A.

Sam Spade

B.

NSLookup

C.

Traceroute

D.

Neotrace

E.

Cheops

Discussion