Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by beauden

Page: 13 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: beauden
Question 52

What does an ICMP (Code 13) message normally indicates?

Options:

A.

It indicates that the destination host is unreachable

B.

It indicates to the host that the datagram which triggered the source quench message will need to be re-sent

C.

It indicates that the packet has been administratively dropped in transit

D.

It is a request to the host to cut back the rate at which it is sending traffic to the Internet destination

Discussion
Question 53

What two things will happen if a router receives an ICMP packet, which has a TTL value of 1, and the destination host is several hops away? (Select 2 answers)

Options:

A.

The router will discard the packet

B.

The router will decrement the TTL value and forward the packet to the next router on the path to the destination host

C.

The router will send a time exceeded message to the source host

D.

The router will increment the TTL value and forward the packet to the next router on the path to the destination host.

E.

The router will send an ICMP Redirect Message to the source host

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 54

Which type of Nmap scan is the most reliable, but also the most visible, and likely to be picked up by and IDS?

Options:

A.

SYN scan

B.

ACK scan

C.

RST scan

D.

Connect scan

E.

FIN scan

Discussion
Question 55

One of your team members has asked you to analyze the following SOA record. What is the version?

Rutgers.edu.SOA NS1.Rutgers.edu ipad.college.edu (200302028 3600

3600 604800 2400.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 32
Title