Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by leela

Page: 27 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: leela
Question 108

Look at the following SQL query.

SELECT * FROM product WHERE PCategory='computers' or 1=1--'

What will it return? Select the best answer.

Options:

A.

All computers and all 1's

B.

All computers

C.

All computers and everything else

D.

Everything except computers

Discussion
Question 109

Which of the following is one of the key features found in a worm but not seen in a virus?

Options:

A.

The payload is very small, usually below 800 bytes.

B.

It is self replicating without need for user intervention.

C.

It does not have the ability to propagate on its own.

D.

All of them cannot be detected by virus scanners.

Discussion
Question 110

Bill has successfully executed a buffer overflow against a Windows IIS web server. He has been able to spawn an interactive shell and plans to deface the main web page. He first attempts to use the "echo" command to simply overwrite index.html and remains unsuccessful. He then attempts to delete the page and achieves no progress. Finally, he tries to overwrite it with another page in which also he remains unsuccessful. What is the probable cause of Bill's problem?

Options:

A.

You cannot use a buffer overflow to deface a web page

B.

There is a problem with the shell and he needs to run the attack again

C.

The HTML file has permissions of read only

D.

The system is a honeypot

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 111

Kevin sends an email invite to Chris to visit a forum for security professionals. Chris clicks on the link in the email message and is taken to a web based bulletin board. Unknown to Chris, certain functions are executed on his local system under his privileges, which allow Kevin access to information used on the BBS. However, no executables are downloaded and run on the local system. What would you term this attack?

Options:

A.

Phishing

B.

Denial of Service

C.

Cross Site Scripting

D.

Backdoor installation

Discussion
Page: 27 / 32
Title