Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by leela

Page: 27 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: leela
Question 108

Look at the following SQL query.

SELECT * FROM product WHERE PCategory='computers' or 1=1--'

What will it return? Select the best answer.

Options:

A.

All computers and all 1's

B.

All computers

C.

All computers and everything else

D.

Everything except computers

Discussion
Question 109

Which of the following is one of the key features found in a worm but not seen in a virus?

Options:

A.

The payload is very small, usually below 800 bytes.

B.

It is self replicating without need for user intervention.

C.

It does not have the ability to propagate on its own.

D.

All of them cannot be detected by virus scanners.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 110

Bill has successfully executed a buffer overflow against a Windows IIS web server. He has been able to spawn an interactive shell and plans to deface the main web page. He first attempts to use the "echo" command to simply overwrite index.html and remains unsuccessful. He then attempts to delete the page and achieves no progress. Finally, he tries to overwrite it with another page in which also he remains unsuccessful. What is the probable cause of Bill's problem?

Options:

A.

You cannot use a buffer overflow to deface a web page

B.

There is a problem with the shell and he needs to run the attack again

C.

The HTML file has permissions of read only

D.

The system is a honeypot

Discussion
Question 111

Kevin sends an email invite to Chris to visit a forum for security professionals. Chris clicks on the link in the email message and is taken to a web based bulletin board. Unknown to Chris, certain functions are executed on his local system under his privileges, which allow Kevin access to information used on the BBS. However, no executables are downloaded and run on the local system. What would you term this attack?

Options:

A.

Phishing

B.

Denial of Service

C.

Cross Site Scripting

D.

Backdoor installation

Discussion
Page: 27 / 32
Title