Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by hubert

Page: 9 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: hubert
Question 36

Fingerprinting an Operating System helps a cracker because:

Options:

A.

It defines exactly what software you have installed

B.

It opens a security-delayed window based on the port being scanned

C.

It doesn't depend on the patches that have been applied to fix existing security holes

D.

It informs the cracker of which vulnerabilities he may be able to exploit on your system

Discussion
Question 37

_________ is a tool that can hide processes from the process list, can hide files, registry entries, and intercept keystrokes.

Options:

A.

Trojan

B.

RootKit

C.

DoS tool

D.

Scanner

E.

Backdoor

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 38

What happens when one experiences a ping of death?

Options:

A.

This is when an IP datagram is received with the “protocol” field in the IP header set to 1 (ICMP) and the “type” field in the ICMP header is set to 18 (Address Mask Reply).

B.

This is when an IP datagram is received with the “protocol” field in the IP header set to 1 (ICMP), the Last Fragment bit is set, and (IP offset ‘ 8) + (IP data length) >65535.

In other words, the IP offset (which represents the starting position of this fragment in the original packet, and which is in 8-byte units) plus the rest of the packet is greater than the maximum size for an IP packet.

C.

This is when an IP datagram is received with the “protocol” field in the IP header set to 1 (ICMP) and the source equal to destination address.

D.

This is when an the IP header is set to 1 (ICMP) and the “type” field in the ICMP header is set to 5 (Redirect).

Discussion
Question 39

Which type of attack is port scanning?

Options:

A.

Web server attack

B.

Information gathering

C.

Unauthorized access

D.

Denial of service attack