Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by natalie

Page: 26 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: natalie
Question 104

Bryan notices the error on the web page and asks Liza to enter liza' or '1'='1 in the email field. They are greeted with a message "Your login information has been mailed to johndoe@gmail.com". What do you think has occurred?

Options:

A.

The web application picked up a record at random

B.

The web application returned the first record it found

C.

The server error has caused the application to malfunction

D.

The web application emailed the administrator about the error

Discussion
Question 105

What do you conclude from the nmap results below?

Staring nmap V. 3.10ALPHA0 (www.insecure.org/map/)

(The 1592 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)

Port State Service

21/tcp open ftp

25/tcp open smtp

80/tcp open http

443/tcp open https

Remote operating system guess: Too many signatures match the reliability guess the OS. Nmap run completed – 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 91.66 seconds

Options:

A.

The system is a Windows Domain Controller.

B.

The system is not firewalled.

C.

The system is not running Linux or Solaris.

D.

The system is not properly patched.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 106

The Slammer Worm exploits a stack-based overflow that occurs in a DLL implementing the Resolution Service.

Which of the following Database Server was targeted by the slammer worm?

Options:

A.

Oracle

B.

MSSQL

C.

MySQL

D.

Sybase

E.

DB2

Discussion
Question 107

You want to carry out session hijacking on a remote server. The server and the client are communicating via TCP after a successful TCP three way handshake. The server has just received packet #120 from the client. The client has a receive window of 200 and the server has a receive window of 250.

Within what range of sequence numbers should a packet, sent by the client fall in order to be accepted by the server?

Options:

A.

200-250

B.

121-371

C.

120-321

D.

121-231

E.

120-370

Discussion