Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by margo

Page: 4 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: margo
Question 16

A Network Administrator was recently promoted to Chief Security Officer at a local university. One of employee's new responsibilities is to manage the implementation of an RFID card access system to a new server room on campus. The server room will house student enrollment information that is securely backed up to an off-site location.

During a meeting with an outside consultant, the Chief Security Officer explains that he is concerned that the existing security controls have not been designed properly. Currently, the Network Administrator is responsible for approving and issuing RFID card access to the server room, as well as reviewing the electronic access logs on a weekly basis.

Which of the following is an issue with the situation?

Options:

A.

Segregation of duties

B.

Undue influence

C.

Lack of experience

D.

Inadequate disaster recovery plan

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following is a component of a risk assessment?

Options:

A.

Physical security

B.

Administrative safeguards

C.

DMZ

D.

Logical interface

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following items of a computer system will an anti-virus program scan for viruses?

Options:

A.

Boot Sector

B.

Deleted Files

C.

Windows Process List

D.

Password Protected Files

Discussion
Question 19

Passive reconnaissance involves collecting information through which of the following?

Options:

A.

Social engineering

B.

Network traffic sniffing

C.

Man in the middle attacks

D.

Publicly accessible sources

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 4 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-350 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99