Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by yasmin

Page: 29 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: yasmin
Question 116

Bob reads an article about how insecure wireless networks can be. He gets approval from his management to implement a policy of not allowing any wireless devices on the network. What other steps does Bob have to take in order to successfully implement this? (Select 2 answer.)

Options:

A.

Train users in the new policy.

B.

Disable all wireless protocols at the firewall.

C.

Disable SNMP on the network so that wireless devices cannot be configured.

D.

Continuously survey the area for wireless devices.

Discussion
Question 117

In order to attack a wireless network, you put up an access point and override the signal of the real access point. As users send authentication data, you are able to capture it. What kind of attack is this?

Options:

A.

WEP attack

B.

Drive by hacking

C.

Rogue access point attack

D.

Unauthorized access point attack

Discussion
Question 118

Sally is a network admin for a small company. She was asked to install wireless accesspoints in the building. In looking at the specifications for the access-points, she sees that all of them offer WEP. Which of these are true about WEP?

Select the best answer.

Options:

A.

Stands for Wireless Encryption Protocol

B.

It makes a WLAN as secure as a LAN

C.

Stands for Wired Equivalent Privacy

D.

It offers end to end security

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 119

The following exploit code is extracted from what kind of attack?

Questions 119

Options:

A.

Remote password cracking attack

B.

SQL Injection

C.

Distributed Denial of Service

D.

Cross Site Scripting

E.

Buffer Overflow