Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 16 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 64

John is using a special tool on his Linux platform that has a signature database and is therefore able to detect hundred of vulnerabilities in UNIX, Windows, and commonly-used web CGI scripts. Additionally, the database detects DDoS zombies and Trojans. What would be the name of this multifunctional tool?

Options:

A.

nmap

B.

hping

C.

nessus

D.

make

Discussion
Question 65

Bob has been hired to perform a penetration test on XYZ.com. He begins by looking at IP address ranges owned by the company and details of domain name registration. He then goes to News Groups and financial web sites to see if they are leaking any sensitive information of have any technical details online.

Within the context of penetration testing methodology, what phase is Bob involved with?

Options:

A.

Passive information gathering

B.

Active information gathering

C.

Attack phase

D.

Vulnerability Mapping

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following Nmap commands would be used to perform a stack fingerprinting?

Options:

A.

Nmap -O -p80

B.

Nmap -hU -Q

C.

Nmap -sT -p

D.

Nmap -u -o -w2

E.

Nmap -sS -0p target

Discussion
Question 67

SNMP is a protocol used to query hosts, servers, and devices about performance or health status data. This protocol has long been used by hackers to gather great amount of information about remote hosts.

Which of the following features makes this possible? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

It used TCP as the underlying protocol.

B.

It uses community string that is transmitted in clear text.

C.

It is susceptible to sniffing.

D.

It is used by all network devices on the market.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 16 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-350 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99