Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by alastair

Page: 32 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: alastair
Question 128

In which location, SAM hash passwords are stored in Windows 7?

Options:

A.

c:\windows\system32\config\SAM

B.

c:\winnt\system32\machine\SAM

C.

c:\windows\etc\drivers\SAM

D.

c:\windows\config\etc\SAM

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 129

Jason is the network administrator of Spears Technology. He has enabled SNORT IDS to detect attacks going through his network. He receives Snort SMS alerts on his iPhone whenever there is an attempted intrusion to his network.

He receives the following SMS message during the weekend.

Questions 129

An attacker Chew Siew sitting in Beijing, China had just launched a remote scan on Jason's network with the hping command.

Which of the following hping2 command is responsible for the above snort alert?

Options:

A.

chenrocks:/home/siew # hping -S -R -P -A -F -U 192.168.2.56 -p 22 -c 5 -t 118

B.

chenrocks:/home/siew # hping -F -Q -J -A -C -W 192.168.2.56 -p 22 -c 5 -t 118

C.

chenrocks:/home/siew # hping -D -V -R -S -Z -Y 192.168.2.56 -p 22 -c 5 -t 118

D.

chenrocks:/home/siew # hping -G -T -H -S -L -W 192.168.2.56 -p 22 -c 5 -t 118

Discussion
Question 130

File extensions provide information regarding the underlying server technology. Attackers can use this information to search vulnerabilities and launch attacks. How would you disable file extensions in Apache servers?

Options:

A.

Use disable-eXchange

B.

Use mod_negotiation

C.

Use Stop_Files

D.

Use Lib_exchanges

Discussion
Question 131

While testing web applications, you attempt to insert the following test script into the search area on the company's web site:

Later, when you press the search button, a pop up box appears on your screen with the text "Testing Testing Testing". What vulnerability is detected in the web application here?

Options:

A.

Cross Site Scripting

B.

Password attacks

C.

A Buffer Overflow

D.

A hybrid attack

Discussion
Page: 32 / 32
Title