Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by jana

Page: 17 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: jana
Question 68

You are having problems while retrieving results after performing port scanning during internal testing. You verify that there are no security devices between you and the target system. When both stealth and connect scanning do not work, you decide to perform a NULL scan with NMAP. The first few systems scanned shows all ports open.

Which one of the following statements is probably true?

Options:

A.

The systems have all ports open.

B.

The systems are running a host based IDS.

C.

The systems are web servers.

D.

The systems are running Windows.

Discussion
Question 69

A network security administrator is worried about potential man-in-the-middle attacks when users access a corporate web site from their workstations. Which of the following is the best remediation against this type of attack?

Options:

A.

Implementing server-side PKI certificates for all connections

B.

Mandating only client-side PKI certificates for all connections

C.

Requiring client and server PKI certificates for all connections

D.

Requiring strong authentication for all DNS queries

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 70

Which of the following is an example of two factor authentication?

Options:

A.

PIN Number and Birth Date

B.

Username and Password

C.

Digital Certificate and Hardware Token

D.

Fingerprint and Smartcard ID

Discussion
Question 71

While conducting a penetration test, the tester determines that there is a firewall between the tester's machine and the target machine. The firewall is only monitoring TCP handshaking of packets at the session layer of the OSI model.  Which type of firewall is the tester trying to traverse?

Options:

A.

Packet filtering firewall

B.

Application-level firewall

C.

Circuit-level gateway firewall

D.

Stateful multilayer inspection firewall

Discussion
Page: 17 / 32
Title