Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by crystal

Page: 6 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: crystal
Question 24

Which of the following types of firewall inspects only header information in network traffic?

Options:

A.

Packet filter

B.

Stateful inspection

C.

Circuit-level gateway

D.

Application-level gateway

Discussion
Question 25

Jake is a network administrator who needs to get reports from all the computer and network devices on his network. Jake wants to use SNMP but is afraid that won't be secure since passwords and messages are in clear text. How can Jake gather network information in a secure manner?

Options:

A.

He can use SNMPv3

B.

Jake can use SNMPrev5

C.

He can use SecWMI

D.

Jake can use SecSNMP

Discussion
Question 26

John runs a Web server, IDS and firewall on his network. Recently his Web server has been under constant hacking attacks. He looks up the IDS log files and sees no intrusion attempts but the Web server constantly locks up and needs rebooting due to various brute force and buffer overflow attacks but still the IDS alerts no intrusion whatsoever. John becomes suspicious and views the Firewall logs and he notices huge SSL connections constantly hitting his Web server. Hackers have been using the encrypted HTTPS protocol to send exploits to the Web server and that was the reason the IDS did not detect the intrusions. How would John protect his network from these types of attacks?

Options:

A.

Install a proxy server and terminate SSL at the proxy

B.

Enable the IDS to filter encrypted HTTPS traffic

C.

Install a hardware SSL "accelerator" and terminate SSL at this layer

D.

Enable the Firewall to filter encrypted HTTPS traffic

Discussion
Question 27

Which tool is used to automate SQL injections and exploit a database by forcing a given web application to connect to another database controlled by a hacker?

Options:

A.

DataThief

B.

NetCat

C.

Cain and Abel

D.

SQLInjector

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 6 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-350 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99