Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by michelle

Page: 23 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: michelle
Question 92

One of the effective DoS/DDoS countermeasures is 'Throttling'. Which statement correctly defines this term?

Options:

A.

Set up routers that access a server with logic to adjust incoming traffic to levels that will be safe for the server to process

B.

Providers can increase the bandwidth on critical connections to prevent them from going down in the event of an attack

C.

Replicating servers that can provide additional failsafe protection

D.

Load balance each server in a multiple-server architecture

Discussion
Question 93

Google uses a unique cookie for each browser used by an individual user on a computer. This cookie contains information that allows Google to identify records about that user on its database. This cookie is submitted every time a user launches a Google search, visits a site using AdSense etc. The information stored in Google's database, identified by the cookie, includes

• Everything you search for using Google
  • Every web page you visit that has Google Adsense ads

How would you prevent Google from storing your search keywords?

Options:

A.

Block Google Cookie by applying Privacy and Security settings in your web browser

B.

Disable the Google cookie using Google Advanced Search settings on Google Search page

C.

Do not use Google but use another search engine Bing which will not collect and store your search keywords

D.

Use MAC OS X instead of Windows 7. Mac OS has higher level of privacy controls by default.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 94

You want to capture Facebook website traffic in Wireshark. What display filter should you use that shows all TCP packets that contain the word 'facebook'?

Options:

A.

display==facebook

B.

traffic.content==facebook

C.

tcp contains facebook

D.

list.display.facebook

Discussion
Question 95

You run nmap port Scan on 10.0.0.5 and attempt to gain banner/server information from services running on ports 21, 110 and 123.

Here is the output of your scan results:

Questions 95

Which of the following nmap command did you run?

Options:

A.

nmap -A -sV -p21, 110, 123 10.0.0.5

B.

nmap -F -sV -p21, 110, 123 10.0.0.5

C.

nmap -O -sV -p21, 110, 123 10.0.0.5

D.

nmap -T -sV -p21, 110, 123 10.0.0.5

Discussion
Page: 23 / 32
Title