Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by kehlani

Page: 21 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: kehlani
Question 84

A certified ethical hacker (CEH) completed a penetration test of the main headquarters of a company almost two months ago, but has yet to get paid. The customer is suffering from financial problems, and the CEH is worried that the company will go out of business and end up not paying.  What actions should the CEH take?

Options:

A.

Threaten to publish the penetration test results if not paid.

B.

Follow proper legal procedures against the company to request payment.

C.

Tell other customers of the financial problems with payments from this company.

D.

Exploit some of the vulnerabilities found on the company webserver to deface it.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 85

The use of technologies like IPSec can help guarantee the followinG. authenticity, integrity, confidentiality and

Options:

A.

non-repudiation.

B.

operability.

C.

security.

D.

usability.

Discussion
Question 86

Web servers often contain directories that do not need to be indexed. You create a text file with search engine indexing restrictions and place it on the root directory of the Web Server.

User-agent: *

Disallow: /images/

Disallow: /banners/

Disallow: /Forms/

Disallow: /Dictionary/

Disallow: /_borders/

Disallow: /_fpclass/

Disallow: /_overlay/

Disallow: /_private/

Disallow: /_themes/

What is the name of this file?

Options:

A.

robots.txt

B.

search.txt

C.

blocklist.txt

D.

spf.txt

Discussion
Question 87

SYN Flood is a DOS attack in which an attacker deliberately violates the three-way handshake and opens a large number of half-open TCP connections. The signature of attack for SYN Flood contains:

Options:

A.

The source and destination address having the same value

B.

A large number of SYN packets appearing on a network without the corresponding reply packets

C.

The source and destination port numbers having the same value

D.

A large number of SYN packets appearing on a network with the corresponding reply packets

Discussion
Page: 21 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-350 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99