Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by mylo

Page: 6 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: mylo
Question 24

A potential reason for communicating with the client point of contact during a penetration test is to provide resolution if a testing component crashes a system or service and leaves them unavailable for both legitimate users and further testing. Which of the following best describes this concept?

Options:

A.

Retesting

B.

De-escalation

C.

Remediation

D.

Collision detection

Discussion
Question 25

A penetration tester requested, without express authorization, that a CVE number be assigned for a new vulnerability found on an internal client application. Which of the following did the penetration tester most likely breach?

Options:

A.

ROE

B.

SLA

C.

NDA

D.

SOW

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 26

A penetration tester wants to find the password for any account in the domain without locking any of the accounts. Which of the following commands should the tester use?

Options:

A.

enum4linux -u userl -p /passwordList.txt 192.168.0.1

B.

enum4linux -u userl -p Passwordl 192.168.0.1

C.

cme smb 192.168.0.0/24 -u /userList.txt -p /passwordList.txt

D.

cme smb 192.168.0.0/24 -u /userList.txt -p Summer123

Discussion
Question 27

A penetration tester wants to accomplish ARP poisoning as part of an attack. Which of the following tools will the tester most likely utilize?

Options:

A.

Wireshark

B.

Netcat

C.

Nmap

D.

Ettercap

Discussion
Page: 6 / 29
Title