Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by boden

Page: 17 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: boden
Question 68

During an engagement, a penetration tester found the following list of strings inside a file:

Questions 68

Which of the following is the BEST technique to determine the known plaintext of the strings?

Options:

A.

Dictionary attack

B.

Rainbow table attack

C.

Brute-force attack

D.

Credential-stuffing attack

Discussion
Question 69

During a penetration test, a tester is able to change values in the URL from example.com/login.php?id=5 to example.com/login.php?id=10 and gain access to a web application. Which of the following vulnerabilities has the penetration tester exploited?

Options:

A.

Command injection

B.

Broken authentication

C.

Direct object reference

D.

Cross-site scripting

Discussion
Question 70

Which of the following documents is agreed upon by all parties associated with the penetration-testing engagement and defines the scope, contacts, costs, duration, and deliverables?

Options:

A.

SOW

B.

SLA

C.

MSA

D.

NDA

Discussion
Question 71

A penetration tester is testing a new API for the company's existing services and is preparing the following script:

Questions 71

Which of the following would the test discover?

Options:

A.

Default web configurations

B.

Open web ports on a host

C.

Supported HTTP methods

D.

Listening web servers in a domain

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 17 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

PT0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PT0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PT0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99