Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by aras

Page: 5 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: aras
Question 20

Which of the following documents should be consulted if a client has an issue accepting a penetration test report that was provided?

Options:

A.

Rules of engagement

B.

Signed authorization letter

C.

Statement of work

D.

Non-disclosure agreement

Discussion
Question 21

A penetration tester runs the following command:

nmap -p- -A 10.0.1.10

Given the execution of this command, which of the following quantities of ports will Nmap scan?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 22

Within a Python script, a line that states print (var) outputs the following:

[{'1' : 'CentOS', '2' : 'Ubuntu'), {'1' : 'Windows 10', '2' : 'Windows Server 2016'}]

Which of the following objects or data structures is var ?

Options:

A.

An array

B.

A class

C.

A dictionary

D.

A list

Discussion
Question 23

During a vulnerability scan a penetration tester enters the following Nmap command against all of the non-Windows clients:

nmap -sX -T4 -p 21-25, 67, 80, 139, 8080 192.168.11.191

The penetration tester reviews the packet capture in Wireshark and notices that the target responds with an RST packet flag set for all of the targeted ports. Which of the following does this information most likely indicate?

Options:

A.

All of the ports in the target range are closed.

B.

Nmap needs more time to scan the ports in the target range.

C.

The ports in the target range cannot be scanned because they are common UDP ports.

D.

All of the ports in the target range are open.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

PT0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PT0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PT0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99