Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by aayat

Page: 29 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: aayat
Question 116

A penetration tester is assessing a wireless network. Although monitoring the correct channel and SSID, the tester is unable to capture a handshake between the clients and the AP. Which of the following attacks is the MOST effective to allow the penetration tester to capture a handshake?

Options:

A.

Key reinstallation

B.

Deauthentication

C.

Evil twin

D.

Replay

Discussion
Question 117

Appending string values onto another string is called:

Options:

A.

compilation

B.

connection

C.

concatenation

D.

conjunction

Discussion
Question 118

Which of the following expressions in Python increase a variable val by one (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

val++

B.

+val

C.

val=(val+1)

D.

++val

E.

val=val++

F.

val+=1

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 119

A software development team is concerned that a new product's 64-bit Windows binaries can be deconstructed to the underlying code. Which of the following tools can a penetration tester utilize to help the team gauge what an attacker might see in the binaries?

Options:

A.

Immunity Debugger

B.

OllyDbg

C.

GDB

D.

Drozer

Discussion
Page: 29 / 29
Title