Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by mari

Page: 25 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: mari
Question 100

A penetration tester has established an on-path attack position and must now specially craft a DNS query response to be sent back to a target host. Which of the following utilities would BEST support this objective?

Options:

A.

Socat

B.

tcpdump

C.

Scapy

D.

dig

Discussion
Question 101

A penetration tester ran the following commands on a Windows server:

Questions 101

Which of the following should the tester do AFTER delivering the final report?

Options:

A.

Delete the scheduled batch job.

B.

Close the reverse shell connection.

C.

Downgrade the svsaccount permissions.

D.

Remove the tester-created credentials.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 102

Which of the following should a penetration tester attack to gain control of the state in the HTTP protocol after the user is logged in?

Options:

A.

HTTPS communication

B.

Public and private keys

C.

Password encryption

D.

Sessions and cookies

Discussion
Question 103

A company recruited a penetration tester to configure wireless IDS over the network. Which of the following tools would BEST test the effectiveness of the wireless IDS solutions?

Options:

A.

Aircrack-ng

B.

Wireshark

C.

Wifite

D.

Kismet

Discussion
Page: 25 / 29
Title