Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by iyla

Page: 28 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: iyla
Question 112

A penetration tester who is doing a company-requested assessment would like to send traffic to another system using double tagging. Which of the following techniques would BEST accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

RFID cloning

B.

RFID tagging

C.

Meta tagging

D.

Tag nesting

Discussion
Question 113

The results of an Nmap scan are as follows:

Questions 113

Which of the following would be the BEST conclusion about this device?

Options:

A.

This device may be vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug due to the way transactions over TCP/22 handle heartbeat extension packets, allowing attackers to obtain sensitive information from process memory.

B.

This device is most likely a gateway with in-band management services.

C.

This device is most likely a proxy server forwarding requests over TCP/443.

D.

This device may be vulnerable to remote code execution because of a butter overflow vulnerability in the method used to extract DNS names from packets prior to DNSSEC validation.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 114

A security company has been contracted to perform a scoped insider-threat assessment to try to gain access to the human resources server that houses PII and salary data. The penetration testers have been given an internal network starting position.

Which of the following actions, if performed, would be ethical within the scope of the assessment?

Options:

A.

Exploiting a configuration weakness in the SQL database

B.

Intercepting outbound TLS traffic

C.

Gaining access to hosts by injecting malware into the enterprise-wide update server

D.

Leveraging a vulnerability on the internal CA to issue fraudulent client certificates

E.

Establishing and maintaining persistence on the domain controller

Discussion
Question 115

A penetration tester is examining a Class C network to identify active systems quickly. Which of the following commands should the penetration tester use?

Options:

A.

nmap גsn 192.168.0.1/16

B.

nmap גsn 192.168.0.1-254

C.

nmap גsn 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.1.254

D.

nmap גsN 192.168.0.0/24

Discussion
Page: 28 / 29
Title