Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by lyla-rose

Page: 8 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: lyla-rose
Question 32

A penetration tester is performing an assessment for an organization and must gather valid user credentials. Which of the following attacks would be best for the tester to use to achieve this objective?

Options:

A.

Wardriving

B.

Captive portal

C.

Deauthentication

D.

Impersonation

Discussion
Question 33

A penetration tester was hired to test Wi-Fi equipment. Which of the following tools should be used to gather information about the wireless network?

Options:

A.

Kismet

B.

Burp Suite

C.

BeEF

D.

WHOIS

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 34

During a test of a custom-built web application, a penetration tester identifies several vulnerabilities. Which of the following would be the most interested in the steps to reproduce these vulnerabilities?

Options:

A.

Operations staff

B.

Developers

C.

Third-party stakeholders

D.

C-suite executives

Discussion
Question 35

A penetration tester is taking screen captures of hashes obtained from a domain controller. Which of the following best explains why the penetration tester should immediately obscure portions of the images before saving?

Options:

A.

To maintain confidentiality of data/information

B.

To avoid disclosure of how the hashes were obtained

C.

To make the hashes appear shorter and easier to crack

D.

To prevent analysis based on the type of hash

Discussion
Page: 8 / 29
Title