Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by ines

Page: 12 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: ines
Question 48

The delivery of a penetration test within an organization requires defining specific parameters regarding the nature and types of exercises that can be conducted and when they can be conducted. Which of the following BEST identifies this concept?

Options:

A.

Statement of work

B.

Program scope

C.

Non-disclosure agreement

D.

Rules of engagement

Discussion
Question 49

A security firm is discussing the results of a penetration test with the client. Based on the findings, the client wants to focus the remaining time on a critical network segment. Which of the following BEST describes the action taking place?

Options:

A.

Maximizing the likelihood of finding vulnerabilities

B.

Reprioritizing the goals/objectives

C.

Eliminating the potential for false positives

D.

Reducing the risk to the client environment

Discussion
Question 50

A penetration tester breaks into a company's office building and discovers the company does not have a shredding service. Which of the following attacks should the penetration tester try next?

Options:

A.

Dumpster diving

B.

Phishing

C.

Shoulder surfing

D.

Tailgating

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 51

A penetration tester is cleaning up and covering tracks at the conclusion of a penetration test. Which of the following should the tester be sure to remove from the system? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Spawned shells

B.

Created user accounts

C.

Server logs

D.

Administrator accounts

E.

Reboot system

F.