Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by nikola

Page: 4 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: nikola
Question 16

An executive needs to use Wi-Fi to connect to the company's server while traveling. While looking for available Wi-Fi connections, the executive notices an available access point to a hotel chain that is not available where the executive is staying. Which of the following attacks is the executive most likely experiencing?

Options:

A.

Data modification

B.

Amplification

C.

Captive portal

D.

Evil twin

Discussion
Question 17

A penetration tester managed to exploit a vulnerability using the following payload:

IF (1=1) WAIT FOR DELAY '0:0:15'

Which of the following actions would best mitigate this type ol attack?

Options:

A.

Encrypting passwords

B.

Parameterizing queries

C.

Encoding output

D.

Sanitizing HTML

Discussion
Question 18

A penetration tester captures SMB network traffic and discovers that users are mistyping the name of a fileshare server. This causes the workstations to send out requests attempting to resolve the fileshare server's name. Which of the following is the best way for a penetration tester to exploit this situation?

Options:

A.

Relay the traffic to the real file server and steal documents as they pass through.

B.

Host a malicious file to compromise the workstation.

C.

Reply to the broadcasts with a fake IP address to deny access to the real file server.

D.

Respond to the requests with the tester's IP address and steal authentication credentials.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 19

Which of the following best explains why communication is a vital phase of a penetration test?

Options:

A.

To discuss situational awareness

B.

To build rapport with the emergency contact

C.

To explain the data destruction process

D.

To ensure the likelihood of future assessments

Discussion
Page: 4 / 29
Title