Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by aydin

Page: 26 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: aydin
Question 104

A penetration tester received a .pcap file to look for credentials to use in an engagement.

Which of the following tools should the tester utilize to open and read the .pcap file?

Options:

A.

Nmap

B.

Wireshark

C.

Metasploit

D.

Netcat

Discussion
Question 105

A red team gained access to the internal network of a client during an engagement and used the Responder tool to capture important data. Which of the following was captured by the testing team?

Options:

A.

Multiple handshakes

B.

IP addresses

C.

Encrypted file transfers

D.

User hashes sent over SMB

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 106

A new security firm is onboarding its first client. The client only allowed testing over the weekend and needed the results Monday morning. However, the assessment team was not able to access the environment as expected until Monday. Which of the following should the security company have acquired BEFORE the start of the assessment?

Options:

A.

A signed statement of work

B.

The correct user accounts and associated passwords

C.

The expected time frame of the assessment

D.

The proper emergency contacts for the client

Discussion
Question 107

A penetration tester conducted an assessment on a web server. The logs from this session show the following:

http://www.thecompanydomain.com/servicestatus.php?serviceID=892 &serviceID=892 ‘ ; DROP TABLE SERVICES; --

Which of the following attacks is being attempted?

Options:

A.

Clickjacking

B.

Session hijacking

C.

Parameter pollution

D.

Cookie hijacking

E.

Cross-site scripting

Discussion