Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by maddox

Page: 19 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: maddox
Question 76

A penetration tester downloaded the following Perl script that can be used to identify vulnerabilities in network switches. However, the script is not working properly.

Which of the following changes should the tester apply to make the script work as intended?

Options:

A.

Change line 2 to $ip= ג€10.192.168.254ג€;

B.

Remove lines 3, 5, and 6.

C.

Remove line 6.

D.

Move all the lines below line 7 to the top of the script.

Discussion
Question 77

A penetration tester runs the following command:

l.comptia.local axfr comptia.local

which of the following types of information would be provided?

Options:

A.

The DNSSEC certificate and CA

B.

The DHCP scopes and ranges used on the network

C.

The hostnames and IP addresses of internal systems

D.

The OS and version of the DNS server

Discussion
Question 78

A penetration tester has been hired to examine a website for flaws. During one of the time windows for testing, a network engineer notices a flood of GET requests to the web server, reducing the website’s response time by 80%. The network engineer contacts the penetration tester to determine if these GET requests are part of the test. Which of the following BEST describes the purpose of checking with the penetration tester?

Options:

A.

Situational awareness

B.

Rescheduling

C.

DDoS defense

D.

Deconfliction

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 79

During an assessment, a penetration tester manages to exploit an LFI vulnerability and browse the web log for a target Apache server. Which of the following steps would the penetration tester most likely try NEXT to further exploit the web server? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting

B.

Server-side request forgery

C.

SQL injection

D.

Log poisoning

E.

Cross-site request forgery

F.