Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by ayub

Page: 14 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: ayub
Question 56

A penetration tester utilized Nmap to scan host 64.13.134.52 and received the following results:

Questions 56

Based on the output, which of the following services are MOST likely to be exploited? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Telnet

B.

HTTP

C.

SMTP

D.

DNS

E.

NTP

F.

SNMP

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 57

A penetration tester wants to find hidden information in documents available on the web at a particular domain. Which of the following should the penetration tester use?

Options:

A.

Netcraft

B.

CentralOps

C.

Responder

D.

FOCA

Discussion
Question 58

Given the following script:

Questions 58

Which of the following BEST characterizes the function performed by lines 5 and 6?

Options:

A.

Retrieves the start-of-authority information for the zone on DNS server 10.10.10.10

B.

Performs a single DNS query for www.comptia.org and prints the raw data output

C.

Loops through variable b to count the results returned for the DNS query and prints that count to screen

D.

Prints each DNS query result already stored in variable b

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following can be used to store alphanumeric data that can be fed into scripts or programs as input to penetration-testing tools?

Options:

A.

Dictionary

B.

Directory

C.

Symlink

D.

Catalog

E.

For-loop

Discussion