Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by salma

Page: 15 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: salma
Question 60

A penetration tester needs to upload the results of a port scan to a centralized security tool. Which of the following commands would allow the tester to save the results in an interchangeable format?

Options:

A.

nmap -iL results 192.168.0.10-100

B.

nmap 192.168.0.10-100 -O > results

C.

nmap -A 192.168.0.10-100 -oX results

D.

nmap 192.168.0.10-100 | grep "results"

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 61

When planning a penetration-testing effort, clearly expressing the rules surrounding the optimal time of day for test execution is important because:

Options:

A.

security compliance regulations or laws may be violated.

B.

testing can make detecting actual APT more challenging.

C.

testing adds to the workload of defensive cyber- and threat-hunting teams.

D.

business and network operations may be impacted.

Discussion
Question 62

A red team completed an engagement and provided the following example in the report to describe how the team gained access to a web server:

x’ OR role LIKE '%admin%

Which of the following should be recommended to remediate this vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Multifactor authentication

B.

Encrypted communications

C.

Secure software development life cycle

D.

Parameterized queries

Discussion
Question 63

Given the following code:

Questions 63

Which of the following data structures is systems?

Options:

A.

A tuple

B.

A tree

C.

An array

D.

A dictionary

Discussion
Page: 15 / 29
Title