Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by lawson

Page: 7 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: lawson
Question 28

Which of the following members of a client organization are most likely authorized to provide a signed authorization letter prior to the start date of a penetration test?

Options:

A.

The IT department

B.

The executive management team and legal personnel

C.

Organizational security personnel

D.

The human resources team

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 29

For an engagement, a penetration tester is required to use only local operating system tools for file transfer. Which of the following options should the penetration tester consider?

Options:

A.

Netcat

B.

WinSCP

C.

Filezilla

D.

Netstat

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following assessment methods is the most likely to cause harm to an ICS environment?

Options:

A.

Active scanning

B.

Ping sweep

C.

Protocol reversing

D.

Packet analysis

Discussion
Question 31

An organization's Chief Information Security Officer debates the validity of a critical finding from a penetration assessment that was completed six months ago. Which of the following post-report delivery activities would have most likely prevented this scenario?

Options:

A.

Client acceptance

B.

Data destruction process

C.

Attestation of findings

D.

Lessons learned

Discussion
Page: 7 / 29
Title