Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by kylan

Page: 24 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: kylan
Question 96

A penetration tester needs to access a building that is guarded by locked gates, a security team, and cameras. Which of the following is a technique the tester can use to gain access to the IT framework without being detected?

Options:

A.

Pick a lock.

B.

Disable the cameras remotely.

C.

Impersonate a package delivery worker.

D.

Send a phishing email.

Discussion
Question 97

An assessment has been completed, and all reports and evidence have been turned over to the client. Which of the following should be done NEXT to ensure the confidentiality of the client’s information?

Options:

A.

Follow the established data retention and destruction process

B.

Report any findings to regulatory oversight groups

C.

Publish the findings after the client reviews the report

D.

Encrypt and store any client information for future analysis

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 98

A software company has hired a penetration tester to perform a penetration test on a database server. The tester has been given a variety of tools used by the company’s privacy policy. Which of the following would be the BEST to use to find vulnerabilities on this server?

Options:

A.

OpenVAS

B.

Nikto

C.

SQLmap

D.

Nessus

Discussion
Question 99

A penetration tester ran a ping –A command during an unknown environment test, and it returned a 128 TTL packet. Which of the following OSs would MOST likely return a packet of this type?

Options:

A.

Windows

B.

Apple

C.

Linux

D.

Android

Discussion
Page: 24 / 29
Title