Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 27 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 108

You are a penetration tester running port scans on a server.

INSTRUCTIONS

Part 1: Given the output, construct the command that was used to generate this output from the available options.

Part 2: Once the command is appropriately constructed, use the given output to identify the potential attack vectors that should be investigated further.

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 108

Questions 108

Options:

Discussion
Question 109

A penetration tester conducted a discovery scan that generated the following:

Questions 109

Which of the following commands generated the results above and will transform them into a list of active hosts for further analysis?

Options:

A.

nmap –oG list.txt 192.168.0.1-254 , sort

B.

nmap –sn 192.168.0.1-254 , grep “Nmap scan” | awk ‘{print S5}’

C.

nmap –-open 192.168.0.1-254, uniq

D.

nmap –o 192.168.0.1-254, cut –f 2

Discussion
Question 110

A consultant just performed a SYN scan of all the open ports on a remote host and now needs to remotely identify the type of services that are running on the host. Which of the following is an active reconnaissance tool that would be BEST to use to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

tcpdump

B.

Snort

C.

Nmap

D.

Netstat

E.

Fuzzer

Discussion
Question 111

A penetration tester recently completed a review of the security of a core network device within a corporate environment. The key findings are as follows:

• The following request was intercepted going to the network device:

GET /login HTTP/1.1

Host: 10.50.100.16

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0

Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5

Connection: keep-alive

Authorization: Basic WU9VUilOQU1FOnNlY3JldHBhc3N3b3jk

• Network management interfaces are available on the production network.

• An Nmap scan returned the following:

Questions 111

Which of the following would be BEST to add to the recommendations section of the final report? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enforce enhanced password complexity requirements.

B.

Disable or upgrade SSH daemon.

C.

Disable HTTP/301 redirect configuration.

D.

Create an out-of-band network for management.

E.

Implement a better method for authentication.

F.

Eliminate network management and control interfaces.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 27 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

PT0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PT0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PT0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99