Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by lando

Page: 22 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: lando
Question 88

A penetration tester is testing a web application that is hosted by a public cloud provider. The tester is able to query the provider’s metadata and get the credentials used by the instance to authenticate itself. Which of the following vulnerabilities has the tester exploited?

Options:

A.

Cross-site request forgery

B.

Server-side request forgery

C.

Remote file inclusion

D.

Local file inclusion

Discussion
Question 89

Performing a penetration test against an environment with SCADA devices brings additional safety risk because the:

Options:

A.

devices produce more heat and consume more power.

B.

devices are obsolete and are no longer available for replacement.

C.

protocols are more difficult to understand.

D.

devices may cause physical world effects.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 90

A penetration tester has gained access to a network device that has a previously unknown IP range on an interface. Further research determines this is an always-on VPN tunnel to a third-party supplier.

Which of the following is the BEST action for the penetration tester to take?

Options:

A.

Utilize the tunnel as a means of pivoting to other internal devices.

B.

Disregard the IP range, as it is out of scope.

C.

Stop the assessment and inform the emergency contact.

D.

Scan the IP range for additional systems to exploit.

Discussion
Question 91

When developing a shell script intended for interpretation in Bash, the interpreter /bin/bash should be explicitly specified. Which of the following character combinations should be used on the first line of the script to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

<#

B.

<$

C.

##

D.

#$

E.

#!

Discussion