Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by warren

Page: 16 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: warren
Question 64

A penetration tester joins the assessment team in the middle of the assessment. The client has asked the team, both verbally and in the scoping document, not to test the production networks. However, the new tester is not aware of this request and proceeds to perform exploits in the production environment. Which of the following would have MOST effectively prevented this misunderstanding?

Options:

A.

Prohibiting exploitation in the production environment

B.

Requiring all testers to review the scoping document carefully

C.

Never assessing the production networks

D.

Prohibiting testers from joining the team during the assessment

Discussion
Question 65

A penetration tester gains access to a web server and notices a large number of devices in the system ARP table. Upon scanning the web server, the tester determines that many of the devices are user ...ch of the following should be included in the recommendations for remediation?

Options:

A.

training program on proper access to the web server

B.

patch-management program for the web server.

C.

the web server in a screened subnet

D.

Implement endpoint  protection on the workstations

Discussion
Question 66

During an assessment, a penetration tester gathered OSINT for one of the IT systems administrators from the target company and managed to obtain valuable information, including corporate email addresses. Which of the following techniques should the penetration tester perform NEXT?

Options:

A.

Badge cloning

B.

Watering-hole attack

C.

Impersonation

D.

Spear phishing

Discussion
Question 67

A physical penetration tester needs to get inside an organization's office and collect sensitive information without acting suspiciously or being noticed by the security guards. The tester has observed that the company's ticket gate does not scan the badges, and employees leave their badges on the table while going to the restroom. Which of the following techniques can the tester use to gain physical access to the office? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Shoulder surfing

B.

Call spoofing

C.

Badge stealing

D.

Tailgating

E.

Dumpster diving

F.

Email phishing

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 16 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

PT0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PT0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PT0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99