Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by drew

Page: 13 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: drew
Question 52

A client evaluating a penetration testing company requests examples of its work. Which of the following represents the BEST course of action for the penetration testers?

Options:

A.

Redact identifying information and provide a previous customer's documentation.

B.

Allow the client to only view the information while in secure spaces.

C.

Determine which reports are no longer under a period of confidentiality.

D.

Provide raw output from penetration testing tools.

Discussion
Question 53

The following PowerShell snippet was extracted from a log of an attacker machine:

Questions 53

A penetration tester would like to identify the presence of an array. Which of the following line numbers would define the array?

Options:

A.

Line 8

B.

Line 13

C.

Line 19

D.

Line 20

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 54

Which of the following types of assessments MOST likely focuses on vulnerabilities with the objective to access specific data?

Options:

A.

An unknown-environment assessment

B.

A known-environment assessment

C.

A red-team assessment

D.

A compliance-based assessment

Discussion
Question 55

Which of the following tools would be BEST suited to perform a manual web application security assessment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

OWASP ZAP

B.

Nmap

C.

Nessus

D.

BeEF

E.

Hydra

F.