Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by karim

Page: 9 / 29

CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PT0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: karim
Question 36

A penetration tester noticed that an employee was using a wireless headset with a smartphone. Which of the following methods would be best to use to intercept the communications?

Options:

A.

Multiplexing

B.

Bluejacking

C.

Zero-day attack

D.

Smurf attack

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 37

During a vulnerability scan a penetration tester enters the following Nmap command against all of the non-Windows clients:

nmap -sX -T4 -p 21-25, 67, 80, 139, 8080 192.168.11.191

The penetration tester reviews the packet capture in Wireshark and notices that the target responds with an RST packet flag set for all of the targeted ports. Which of the following does this information most likely indicate?

Options:

A.

All of the ports in the target range are closed.

B.

Nmap needs more time to scan the ports in the target range.

C.

The ports in the target range cannot be scanned because they are common UDP ports.

D.

All of the ports in the target range are open

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following elements of a penetration testing report aims to provide a normalized and standardized representation of discovered vulnerabilities and the overall threat they present to an affected system or network?

Options:

A.

Executive summary

B.

Vulnerability severity rating

C.

Recommendations of mitigation

D.

Methodology

Discussion
Question 39

A penetration tester requested, without express authorization, that a CVE number be assigned for a new vulnerability found on an internal client application. Which of the following did the penetration tester most likely breach?

Options:

A.

ROE

B.

SLA

C.

NDA

D.

SOW

Discussion
Page: 9 / 29
Title