Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by maddie

Page: 22 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: maddie
Question 88

Company B is an all equity financed company with a cost of equity of 10%.

It is considering issuing bonds in order to achieve a gearing level of 20% debt and 80% equity.

These bonds will pay a coupon rate of 5% and have an interest yield of 6%.

Company B pays corporate tax at the rate of 25%.

According to Modigliani and Miller's theory of capital structure with tax, what will be Company B's new cost of equity?

A)

Questions 88

B)

Questions 88

C)

Questions 88

D)

Questions 88

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 89

Company ABC is planning to bid for company DDD, an unlisted company in an unrelated industry sector to ABC.

The directors of ABC are considering a number of different valuation methods for DDD before making a bid.

Which of the following is the MOST appropriate method for ABC to use to value DDD?

Options:

A.

Using DDD's tangible assets.

B.

Applying an industry P/E ratio to DDD's forecast earnings.

C.

Discounting DDD's forecast cash flows using ABC's cost of equity.

D.

Applying Company ABC's P/E ratio to DDD's forecast earnings.

Discussion
Question 90

A company's annual dividend has grown steadily at an annual rate of 3% for many years. It has a cost of equity of 11%. The share price is presently $64.38.

The company is about to announce its latest dividend, which is expected to be $5.00 per share.

The Board of Directors is considering an attractive investment opportunity that would have to be funded by reducing the dividend to $4.50 per share. The board expects the project to enable future dividends to grow by 5% every year and the cost of equity to remain unchanged.

Calculate the change in share price, assuming that the directors announce their intention to proceed with this investment opportunity.

Give your answer to 2 decimal places.

$ ?   

Options:

Discussion
Question 91

Which of the following statements about IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures is true?

Options:

A.

IFRS 7 only applies to entities that are designated as financial institutions by a regulatory authority.

B.

IFRS 7 requires disclosures to be given for each separate class of financial instruments.

C.

The main requirement of IFRS 7 is for qualitative disclosures relating to financial instruments and market risks.

D.

IFRS 7 requires sensitivity analysis in relation to credit risk.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

F3
PDF

$69.65  $199

F3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249