Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by josh

Page: 28 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: josh
Question 112

Company Z has identified four potential acquisition targets: companies A, B, C and D.  

Company Z has a current equity market value of $580 million.

The price it would have to pay for the equity of each company is as follows:  

Questions 112

Only one of the target companies can be acquired and the consideration will be paid in cash.

The following estimations of the new combined value of Company Z have been prepared for each acquisition before deduction of the cash consideration:

Ignoring any premium paid on acquisition, which acquisition should the directors pursue?

Options:

A.

A

B.

B

C.

C

D.

D

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 113

Which THREE of the following long term changes are most likely to increase the credit rating of a company?

Options:

A.

An increase in the interest cover ratio.

B.

A decrease in the (Net debt) / (Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) ratio.

C.

An increase in the free cashflow generated from operations.

D.

A decrease in the (Book value of debt) / (Book value of equity) ratio.

E.

A decrease in the dividend cover ratio.

Discussion
Question 114

A venture capitalist has made an equity investment in a private company and is evaluating possible methods by which it can exit the investment over the next 3 years. The private company shareholders comprise the four original founders and the venture capitalist. 

Advise the venture capitalist which THREE of the following methods will enable it to exit its equity investment?

Options:

A.

The private company buys back the equity shares.

B.

The private company undertakes a 1 for 4 rights issue.

C.

The private company obtains a stock market listing.

D.

The private company conducts a stock split of its share capital.

E.

Trade sale of shares to an external 3rd party.

Discussion
Question 115

A company has 8% convertible bonds in issue. The bonds are convertible in 3 years time at a ratio of 20 ordinary shares per $100 nominal value bond.

Each share:

• has a current market value of $5.60

• is expected to grow at 5% each year

What is the expected conversion value of each $100 nominal value bond in 3 years' time? 

Options:

A.

$129.6

B.

$117.6

C.

$100.0

D.

$112.0

Discussion
Page: 28 / 32
Title