Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by liya

Page: 16 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: liya
Question 64

Company A plans to diversify by a cash acquisition of Company B an unlisted company in another country (Country B) which operates in a different industrial sector

Company A already manufactures its product in Country B and has a loan denominated in Country B's currency

Company A regularly suffers foreign exchange losses due to volatility in the exchange rate between the two countries' currencies in recent years.

Which THREE of the following appear to be be valid justifications of this diversification decision?

Options:

A.

The diversification will give Company A protection from political risk

B.

The diversification into another product market will lower business risk

C.

The diversification will give Company A greater protection from transaction risk.

D.

The diversification will give Company A greater protection from translation risk

E.

The diversification will enable Company A to enjoy production scale economies

Discussion
Question 65

A listed company is financed by debt and equity.

If it increases the proportion of debt in its capital structure it would be in danger of breaching a debt covenant imposed by one of its lenders.

The following data is relevant:

Questions 65

The company now requires $800 million additional funding for a major expansion programme. 

Which of the following is the most appropriate as a source of finance for this expansion programme?

Options:

A.

Retained earnings

B.

Private placement of a bond

C.

Rights issue

D.

Bank overdraft

Discussion
Question 66

KKL is a listed sports clothing company with three separate business units. KKL is seeking to sell TT’, one of these business units

TTP cwns a new. brand of trail running shoes that have Droved hugely popular with lone distance runners. The management team of TTP are frustrated by the constraints imposes b/ KKL in managing tie brand and developing. the bus ness and they believe that TTF has huge growth potential.

The management team of TTP have approached KKL with a proposal to purchase 1~P through a management layout (MDO). KKL has accepted this proposal as TTP has not proved to be a good fit' with the rest of the business and has agreed on the selling price.

Which THREE of the following factors a-e mast Likely to affect the success of the MBO?

Options:

A.

The motivation of the TTP management team to invest in future growth.

B.

Searing sufficient. funding for the MBO.

C.

The constraints imposed by KKL managing TTF's brand.

D.

The ability of the TTF management team to take over the head office functions successfully.

E.

The ability the TTP management team to develop the brand and achieve the expected growth.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 67

A listed company plans to raise new capital which will be required for future investment projects. The company has a gearing ratio of 50%, which is just below the company's target ratio.

The directors are comparing the benefits and drawbacks of each of the following two alternative sources of finance;

• Unsecured bank borrowings.

• Convertible bonds.

Which of the following statements is correct?

Options:

A.

If the share price does not increase sufficiently for conversion to take place the company will have more expensive debt with a convertible bond than with unsecured borrowings.

B.

Additional finance will be raised upon conversion of the convertible bond but not with unsecured borrowings.

C.

The coupon rate of a convertible bond is likely to be lower than for unsecured borrowings.

D.

If the convertible bond holders eventually convert to shares the company's gearing ratio will rise whereas it will be unaffected if finance is with unsecured borrowings.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

F3
PDF

$69.65  $199

F3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249