Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-rose

Page: 21 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-rose
Question 84

Company ADE is an unlisted company; it needs to raise a significant amount of finance to fund future expansion. The directors are considering listing the company on the local stock exchange The following discussions have taken place between some of the directors:

Director A - We consider a public issue of bonds in the capital markets, we don't need to list to issue the bonds which will save time and money.

Director B - We should list on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) and not the main market to avoid any regulatory requirements

Director C - We should remain unlisted; we can access an unlimited amount of equity finance through a rights issue

Director D - Listing will increase Company ADE's ability to raise new equity and debt finance in the future.

Director E - If we list, Company ADE will be a more likely target for a takeover than if we remain unlisted.

Which TWO of the directors' statements are correct?

Options:

A.

Director A

B.

Director B

C.

Director C

D.

Director D

E.

Director E

Discussion
Question 85

A company has in a 5% corporate bond in issue on which there are two loan covenants.

• Interest cover must not fall below 3 times

• Retained earnings for the year must not fall below $3.5 million

The Company has 200 million shares in issue.

The most recent dividend per share was $0.04.

The Company intends increasing dividends by 10% next year.

Financial projections for next year are as follows:

Questions 85

Advise the Board of Directors which of the following will be the status of compliance with the loan covenants next year?

Options:

A.

The company will be in compliance with both covenants.

B.

The company will be in breach of both covenants.

C.

The company will breach the covenant in respect of retained earnings only.

D.

The company will be in breach of the covenant in respect of interest cover only.

Discussion
Question 86

A company's Board of Directors is assessing the likely impact of financing future new projects using either equity or debt.

The directors are uncertain of the effects on key variables.

Which THREE of the following statements are true?

Options:

A.

The choice between using either equity or debt will have no impact on the amount of corporate income tax payable.

B.

Retained earnings has no cost, and is therefore the cheapest form of equity finance.

C.

Debt finance is always preferable to equity finance.

D.

Debt finance will increase the cost of equity.

E.

Equity finance will reduce the overall financial risk.

F.

Equity finance will increase pressure to pay a higher total future dividend.

Discussion
Question 87

An unlisted company has the following data:

Questions 87

A listed company in the same industry has a P/E of 11.

The value of the unlisted company based on the P/E of this listed company is:

Questions 87

Give your answer to the nearest whole number.

Options:

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 21 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

F3
PDF

$69.65  $199

F3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249