Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by frazer

Page: 18 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: frazer
Question 72

ART manufactures traditional scooters. It has an equity beta of 1.4 and is financed entirely by equity. It plans to continue to be all-equity financed in future.

It is considering producing a range of electric scooters

GGG is a comparable quoted electric scooter manufacturer GGG has an equity beta of 2 4 reflecting its high level of gearing (the ratio of debt to equity is VI using market values).

The risk-free rate is 5%, and the market premium is 6%. The rate of corporation tax is 20%

What is the recommended discount rate that ART should use to assess the project to manufacture electric scooters?

Questions 72

Options:

Discussion
Question 73

A company based in the USA has a substantial fixed rate borrowing at an interest rate of 3.5% and wishes to swap a part of this to a floating rate to take advantage of reducing interest rates Its bank has quoted swap rates of 3 4%-3 5% against 12-month USD risk-free rate.

What is the overall interest rate achieved by the company under this borrowing plus swap combination?

Options:

A.

12-month USD risk-free rate minus 0 1 % (where 0 1 % = the fixed rate of 3.6% minus the swap rate of 3 4%)

B.

12-month USD risk-free rate

C.

12-month USD risk-free rate plus 0 1% (where 0.1 % = the fixed rate of 3.5% minus the swap rate of 3 4%) D. Unchanged at 3.60% as this is the same as the swap rate

Discussion
Question 74

A listed company with a growing share price plans to finance a four-year research project with debt. 

The main criterion for the finance is to minimise the annual cashflow payments on the debt.

The research will be sold at the end of the project.

Which of the following would be the most suitable financing method for the company?

Options:

A.

Bonds with warrants

B.

Finance lease

C.

Standard bonds

D.

Bank loan

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 75

A large, listed company is planning a major project that should greatly improve its share price in the long term.

These plans require a significant capital cost that the company plans to finance by debt.

All of the debt options being considered are for the same duration of time.

Which of the following sources of debt finance is likely to be the most expensive for the company over the full term of the debt?

Options:

A.

Bonds

B.

A finance lease

C.

Convertible bonds

D.

Bank loan

Discussion
Page: 18 / 32
Title