Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by edgar

Page: 19 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: edgar
Question 76

A company's current earnings before interest and taxation are $5 million.

These are expected to remain constant for the forseeable future.

The company has 10 million shares in issue which currently trade at $3.60.

It also has a $10 million long term floating rate loan.

The current interest rate on this loan is 5%.

The company pays tax at 20%.

The company expects interest rates to increase next year to 6% and it's Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio to move to 9.5 times by the end of next year.

What percentage reduction in the share price will occur by the end of next year if the interest rate increase and the P/E movement both occur?

Options:

A.

Reduction of 7%

B.

Reduction of 5%

C.

Reduction of 1%

D.

Reduction of 0%

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 77

Company WWW is considering making a takeover bid for Company KKA Company KKA's current share price is $5.00

Company WWW is considering either

" A cash payment of $5.75 for each share in Company KKA

" A 5 year corporate bond with a market value of $90 in exchange for 15 shares in Company KKA

Calculate the highest percentage premium which Company KKA shareholders will receive.

Options:

A.

Corporate bond premium = 80%

B.

Corporate bond premium = 20%

C.

Cash premium = 10%

D.

Cash premium = 15%

Discussion
Question 78

Which THREE of the following are considered in detail in IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures?

Options:

A.

Credit risk

B.

Business risk

C.

Market risk

D.

Enterprise risk

E.

Liquidity risk

Discussion
Question 79

Extracts from a company's profit forecast for the next financial year is as follows:

Questions 79

Since preparing the forecast, the company has decided to return surplus cash to shareholders by a share repurchase arrangement.

The share repurchase would result in the company purchasing 20% of the 2,000 million ordinary shares currently in issue and cancelling them.

Assuming the share repurchase went ahead, the impact on the company's forecast earnings per share will be an increase of:

Options:

A.

$0,050

B.

$0,125

C.

$0,100

D.

$0,075

Discussion
Page: 19 / 32
Title