Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by iqra

Page: 23 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: iqra
Question 92

Which THREE of the following non-financial objectives would be most appropriate for a listed company in the food retailing industry?

Options:

A.

Reduce customer complaints

B.

Increase customer service quality

C.

Reduce production time

D.

Improve staff morale

E.

Reduce raw material wastage

Discussion
Question 93

A listed company in the retail sector has accumulated excess cash.

In recent years, it has experienced uncertainly with forecasting the required level of cash for capital expenditure due to unpredictable economic cycles.

Its excess cash is on deposit earning negligible returns.

The Board of Directors is considering the company's dividend policy, and the need to retain cash in the company.

Which THREE of the following are advantages of retaining excess cash in the company? 

Options:

A.

Retaining excess cash may make the company vulnerable to hostile takeover. 

B.

The excess cash is earning a negligible return. 

C.

The company will be in a position to respond promptly to unexpected investment opportunities.

D.

Liquidity problems are less likely to be experienced if there is a downturn in business.

E.

The market may interpret the return of excess cash as a sign of weak growth prospects.

Discussion
Question 94

Select the category of risk for each of the descriptions below:

Questions 94

Options:

Discussion
Question 95

Company Z wishes to borrow $50 million for 10 years at a fixed rate of interest.

Two alternative approaches are being considered:

A. Issue a 10 year bond at a fixed rate of 6%, or

B. Borrow from the bank at Libor +2.5% for a 10 year period and simultaneously enter into a 10 year interest rate swap.

Current 10 year swap rates against Libor are 4.0% - 4.2%.

What is the difference in the net interest cost between the two alternative approaches?

Options:

A.

Approach A is 0.7% a year less expensive

B.

Approach A is 0.5% a year less expensive

C.

Approach B is 2.0% a year less expensive

D.

Approach B is 2.2% a year less expensive

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 23 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

F3
PDF

$69.65  $199

F3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249