Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by macy

Page: 11 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: macy
Question 44

An unlisted company:

• Is owned by the original founder and member of their families.
  • Is growing more rapidly than other companies in the same industry.
  • Pays a fixed annual divided

Which of the following methods would be the most appropriate to value this company’s equity?

Options:

A.

P/E ratio of a listed company in the same industry.

B.

Divided valuation method.

C.

Asset based approach including intangibles.

D.

Discounted cash flow analysis based on forecast future free cash flows.

Discussion
Question 45

Which of the following statements are true with regard to interest rate swaps?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Some companies interest rate swap to deliberately increase their risks because they believe that they are better at predicting future interest rates than the market.

B.

Risk of default is high from the floating interest rate payer if interest rates rise.

C.

When interest rates are falling the risk of default by the fixed interest rate payer is low.

D.

An nicest rate swap is an internal hedging technique.

E.

An interest rate swap is an external hedging technique.

Discussion
Question 46

SUP is a large supermarket chain. It produces many 'own brand' goods in Country S where the parent company is located. These goods are sold in SUP's supermarkets in Country S as well as being sold at a 'transfer price' to SUP companies located in foreign countries for sale in the SUP supermarkets located in that country.

Which of the following factors is the most important for SUP from a lax planning and compliance viewpoint when setting prices for the 'own brand' goods sold to other group companies'?

Options:

A.

Complying with tax thin capitalisation regulations that apply in both tax jurisdictions.

B.

The price should be higher than for other group companies if the group company that is purchasing the goods has a higher marginal tax rate than the SUP parent company.

C.

The price should be much lower than average if the group company that is purchasing the goods has a higher marginal tax rate than the SUP parent company.

D.

The price should be the same as the price that would be charged by SUP to other, independent, supermarkets that are located in the same foreign country as the group company that requires the goods.

Discussion
Question 47

The Government of Eastland is concerned that competition within its private healthcare industry is being distorted by the dominant position of the market leader, Delta Care. The Government has instructed the industry regulator to investigate whether the industry is operating fairly in the interests of patients.

Which of the following factors might the industry regulator review as part of their investigation?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Profits amongst healthcare providers

B.

Each healthcare provider's market share

C.

Prices across the industry

D.

Medical treatment efficacy rates

E.

Industry entry barriers

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 11 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

F3
PDF

$69.65  $199

F3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249