Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F3 Exam Questions and Answers by ariya

Page: 7 / 32

CIMA F3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Strategy
Exam Code: F3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: ariya
Question 28

A company's current earnings before interest and taxation are $5 million.

These are expected to remain constant for the forseeable future.

The company has 10 million shares in issue which currently trade at $3.60.

It also has a $10 million long term floating rate loan.

The current interest rate on this loan is 5%.

The company pays tax at 20%.

The company expects interest rates to increase next year to 6% and it's Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio to move to 9.5 times by the end of next year.

What percentage reduction in the share price will occur by the end of next year if the interest rate increase and the P/E movement both occur?

Options:

A.

Reduction of 7%

B.

Reduction of 5%

C.

Reduction of 1%

D.

Reduction of 0%

Discussion
Question 29

ADC is planning to acquire DEF in order to benefit from the expertise of DEF's owner ‘managers Both are Listed companies. ADC is trying to decide whether to offer cash or shares in consideration for DEF's shares.

Which THREE of the following are advantages to ABC of offering shares to acquire CEF?

Options:

A.

It shares tie benefits of future growth with the DCT shareholder.

B.

It dilutes ownership in ABC.

C.

It incentivises DEF to continue creating value for the combined group

D.

It results in a tax saving for ABC.

E.

The risk of poor future performance of the acquisition is shared with the DEF company shareholder.

F.

It preserves liquidity

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 30

A company with a market capitalisation of S50million is considering raising $1 million debt to fund a new 10-year capital investment protect

The value of this issue is considered to be small in comparison to the company's market capitalisation

The company is considering whether to raise the debt finance by either a "bond private placing' or a 'public bond issue.

Which THREE of the following statements are correct?

Options:

A.

An initial public bond issue will be administratively complex and relatively expensive for the relatively small amount of debt being raised whereas a bond private placing will be relatively less complex

B.

An average investor is made aware of a potential initial public bond issue whereas the average investor is only made aware of a bond private placing after it has occurred.

C.

The company's credit rating will be a key element in determining the interest rate payable and the potential success of either the public bond issue or the bond private placing

D.

An initial public bond issue does not need to be underwritten whereas a bond private placing must be underwritten.

E.

An initial public bond issue can be arranged relatively quickly whereas a bond private placing can take up to a year to arrange.

Discussion
Question 31

A manufacturing company based in Country R. where the currency is the R$, has an objective of maintaining an operating profit margin of at least 10% each year

Relevant data:

• The company makes sales to Country S whose currency is the SS It also makes sales to Country T whose currency is the T$ " All purchases are from Country U whose currency is the US.

• The settlement of an transactions is in the currency of the customer or supplier

Which of the following changes would be most likely to help the company achieve its objective?

Options:

A.

The T$ weakens against the R$ over time

B.

The R$ strengthens against the S$ over time.

C.

The R$ strengthens against the U$ over time.

D.

The R$ weakens against the U$ over time

Discussion
Page: 7 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

F3
PDF

$69.65  $199

F3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225