Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by kaya

Page: 25 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: kaya
Question 100

Members of the sales team are using email to send sensitive client lists with contact information to their personal accounts The company's AUP and code of conduct prohibits this practice. Which of the following configuration changes would improve security and help prevent this from occurring?

Options:

A.

Configure the DLP transport rules to provide deep content analysis.

B.

Put employees' personal email accounts on the mail server on a blocklist.

C.

Set up IPS to scan for outbound emails containing names and contact information.

D.

Use Group Policy to prevent users from copying and pasting information into emails.

E.

Move outbound emails containing names and contact information to a sandbox for further examination.

Discussion
Question 101

A user receives a potentially malicious attachment that contains spelling errors and a PDF document. A security analyst reviews the email and decides to download the attachment to a Linux sandbox for review. Which of the following commands would most likely indicate if the email is malicious?

Options:

A.

sha256sum ~/Desktop/fi1e.pdf

B.

/bin/;s -1 ~/Desktop/fi1e.pdf

C.

strings ~/Desktop/fi1e.pdf | grep -i “

D.

cat < ~/Desktop/file.pdf | grep —i .exe

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 102

A company is required to monitor for unauthorized changes to baselines on all assets to comply with industry regulations. Two of the remote units did not recover after scans were performed on the assets. An analyst needs to recommend a solution to prevent recurrence. Which of the following is the best way to satisfy the regulatory requirement without impacting the availability to similar assets and creating an unsustainable process?

Options:

A.

Manually review the baselines daily and document the results in a change history log

B.

Document exceptions with compensating controls to demonstrate the risk mitigation efforts.

C.

Implement a new scanning technology to satisfy the monitoring requirement and train the team.

D.

Purchase new remote units from other vendors with a proven ability to support scanning requirements.

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following BEST explains the function of a managerial control?

Options:

A.

To help design and implement the security planning, program development, and maintenance of the security life cycle

B.

To guide the development of training, education, security awareness programs, and system maintenance

C.

To create data classification, risk assessments, security control reviews, and contingency planning

D.

To ensure tactical design, selection of technology to protect data, logical access reviews, and the implementation of audit trails

Discussion
Page: 25 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99