Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by sky

Page: 24 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: sky
Question 96

A consultant evaluating multiple threat intelligence leads to assess potential risks for a client. Which of the following is the BEST approach for the consultant to consider when modeling the client's attack surface?

Options:

A.

Ask for external scans from industry peers, look at the open ports, and compare Information with the client.

B.

Discuss potential tools the client can purchase lo reduce the livelihood of an attack.

C.

Look at attacks against similar industry peers and assess the probability of the same attacks happening.

D.

Meet with the senior management team to determine if funding is available for recommended solutions.

Discussion
Question 97

A company offers a hardware security appliance to customers that provides remote administration of a device on the customer's network Customers are not authorized to alter the configuration The company deployed a software process to manage unauthorized changes to the appliance log them, and forward them to a central repository for evaluation Which of the following processes is the company using to ensure the appliance is not altered from its ongmal configured state?

Options:

A.

CI/CD

B.

Software assurance

C.

Anti-tamper

D.

Change management

Discussion
Question 98

An analyst needs to understand how an attacker compromised a server. Which of the following procedures will best deliver the information that is necessary to reconstruct the steps taken by the attacker?

Options:

A.

Scan the affected system with an anti-malware tool and check for vulnerabilities with a vulnerability scanner.

B.

Extract the server's system timeline, verifying hashes and network connections during a certain time frame.

C.

Clone the entire system and deploy it in a network segment built for tests and investigations while monitoring the system during a certain time frame.

D.

Clone the server's hard disk and extract all the binary files, comparing hash signatures with malware databases.

Discussion
Question 99

Which of the following are important reasons for performing proactive threat-hunting activities7 (Select two).

Options:

A.

To ensure all alerts are fully investigated

B.

To test incident response capabilities

C.

To uncover unknown threats

D.

To allow alerting rules to be more specific

E.

To create a new security baseline

F.

To improve user awareness about security threats

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 24 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99