Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 3 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 12

A security analyst is evaluating the following support ticket:

Issue: Marketing campaigns are being filtered by the customer's email servers.

Description: Our marketing partner cannot send emails using our email address. The following log messages were collected from multiple customers:

• The SPF result is PermError.

• The SPF result is SoftFail or Fail.

• The 550 SPF check failed.

Which of the following should the analyst do next?

Options:

A.

Ask the marketing partner's ISP to disable the DKIM setting.

B.

Request approval to disable DMARC on the company's ISP.

C.

Ask the customers to disable SPF validation.

D.

Request a configuration change on the company's public DNS.

Discussion
Question 13

An analyst reviews the most recent vulnerability management report and notices a firewall with 99.98% required uptime is reporting different firmware versions on scans than were reported in previous scans. The vendor released new firewall firmware a few months ago. Which of the following will the analyst most likely do next given the requirements?

Options:

A.

Request to route traffic through a secondary firewall

B.

Check for change tickets.

C.

Perform a credentialed scan

D.

Request an exception to the uptime policy.

Discussion
Question 14

A company employee downloads an application from the internet. After the installation, the employee begins experiencing noticeable performance issues, and files are appearing on the desktop.

Questions 14

Which of the following processes will the security analyst Identify as the MOST likely indicator of system compromise given the processes running in Task Manager?

Options:

A.

Chrome.exe

B.

Word.exe

C.

Explorer.exe

D.

mstsc.exe

E.

taskmgr.exe

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 15

A small business does not have enough staff in the accounting department to segregate duties. The controller writes the checks for the business and reconciles them against the ledger. To ensure there is no fraud occurring, the business conducts quarterly reviews in which a different officer in the business compares all the cleared checks against the ledger. Which of the following BEST describes this type of control?

Options:

A.

Deterrent

B.

Preventive

C.

Compensating

D.

Detective

Discussion
Page: 3 / 27
Title