Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by drew

Page: 19 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: drew
Question 76

A security analyst is reviewing a new Internet portal that will be used for corporate employees to obtain their pay statements. Corporate policy classifies pay statement information as confidential, and it must be protected by MFA. Which of the following would best fulfill the MFA requirement while keeping the portal accessible from the internet?

Options:

A.

Obtaining home public IP addresses of corporate employees to implement source IP restrictions and requiring a username and password

B.

Requiring the internet portal to be accessible from only the corporate SSO internet endpoint and requiring a smart card and PIN

C.

Moving the internet portal server to a DMZ that is only accessible from the corporate VPN and requiring a username and password

D.

Distributing a shared password that must be provided before the internet portal loads and requiring a username and password

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 77

Which of the following SCAP standards provides standardization tor measuring and describing the seventy of security-related software flaws?

Options:

A.

OVAL

B.

CVSS

C.

CVE

D.

CCE

Discussion
Question 78

While observing several host machines, a security analyst notices a program is overwriting data to a buffer. Which of the following controls will best mitigate this issue?

Options:

A.

Data execution prevention

B.

Output encoding

C.

Prepared statements

D.

Parameterized queries

Discussion
Question 79

A security analyst is trying to track physical locations of threat actors via SIEM log information. However, correlating IP addresses with geolocation is taking a long time, so the analyst asks a security engineer to add geolocation to the SIEM tool. This is an example of using:

Options:

A.

security orchestration, automation, and response.

B.

continuous integration.

C.

data enrichment.

D.

threat feeds.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002